Earlier this month, MJBiz hosted its 11th annual MJBizCon at no other than the Las Vegas Convention Center. This year’s event featured over 1,400 exhibitors and more than 140 different speakers over the course of three days.
Each year, MJBizCon serves as a platform to shed light on current trends in the cannabis industry from several different angles — science and research, entrepreneurialism, and legislation.
During the 10th annual MJBizCon in 2021, there were panel discussions on current research limitations, the rise of delta-8 products, and the green wave of legislation that swept across the U.S. during the pandemic.
Some of this year’s MJBizCon sessions included:
- MJBizCon Science Symposium — The State of Cannabis Research
- Speaker: NaPro Research President Mark Lewis
- MJBiz Hemp & CBD Forum: Lab-Made vs. Hemp-Derived
- Hemp Ace International President Joy Beckerman
- Nalu Bio Co-Founder & CEO Caitlyn Krebs
- Open Book Extracts CEO David Neundorfer
- Cannavest – Cannabis Market Trends & Consumer Insights
- Speaker: BDSA Co-founder & CEO Roy Bingham
- Psychedelic Drug Discovery
- Speaker: Filament Health CEO Benjamin Lightburn
Imagine walking through the door and encountering a sea of cannabis booths that stretches as far as the eye can see. From edibles and pet products to packaging displays, consulting firms, and commercial grow lights, MJBizCon is a marketing haven for all aspects of the cannabis industry.
The exhibition floor is so huge that some attendees spend the entire conference just hopping from booth to booth. Others may divide their time between the conference sessions and the exhibition area.
This year’s MJBizCon spanned across two floors, with booths organized by different sectors of the industry, including:
- Packaging & laboratory services
- Business services
- Retail/dispensary booths
A complete list of this year’s MJBizCon exhibitors can be seen here.
When is the Next MJBizCon?
Next year’s MJBizCon will take place in the Las Vegas Convention Center from Nov. 28th through Dec. 1st, 2023. Registration for next year will open in May 2023.
Key Takeaways: MJBizCon is a Heaven For All Things Cannabis
MJBizCon is a haven for all things cannabis. For over a decade now, it has served as a crucial platform for discussing current trends in the cannabis industry. Plus, it is one of the largest business events for cannabis worldwide.
This year’s convention spanned across two floors and featured 1,400+ exhibitors as well as over 140 different speakers.
If you’re interested in attending MJBizCon next November, be sure to keep an eye out for when registration opens in May 2023.
- MJBizCon. (2022b). Find Exhibitors and Sessions – MJBizCon. https://mjbiz22.mapyourshow.com/8_0/explore/session-gallery.cfm?
- MJBizCon. (2022f). MJBizScience Symposium – The State of Cannabis Research: Developments and Opportunities Across the Scientific Landscape – MJBizCon. https://mjbiz22.mapyourshow.com/8_0/sessions/session-details.cfm?scheduleid=3030
- MJBizCon. (2022d). MJBiz Hemp and CBD Forum: Lab-Made Vs. Hemp-Derived: A Debate and Discussion on the Origin of Your Cannabinoids – MJBizCon. https://mjbiz22.mapyourshow.com/8_0/sessions/session-details.cfm?scheduleid=3094
- MJBizCon. (2022a). Cannavest – Cannabis Market Trends & Consumer Insights – MJBizCon. https://mjbiz22.mapyourshow.com/8_0/sessions/session-details.cfm?scheduleid=2996
- MJBizCon. (2022g). Psychedelic Drug Discovery — Part 1 – MJBizCon. https://mjbiz22.mapyourshow.com/8_0/sessions/session-details.cfm?scheduleid=3125
- MJBizCon. (2022c). Find Exhibitors and Sessions – MJBizCon. https://mjbiz22.mapyourshow.com/8_0/explore/exhibitor-gallery.cfm?featured=false
- MJBizCon. (2022e). MJBizCon 2023. https://mjbizconference.com/